ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
A. Online Registration
This section provides an overview of the steps involved in counselling and admission
B. Payment of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Candidate should visit website www.cdlu.in or http://hbed2013.org, http://hbed2013.net.
- Candidates should go through prospectus for gathering information/instruction in
details about counselling schedules and procedures. Softcopy is available on the
- For phase-I and phase-II candidates will register themselves as per key dates mentioned
in the admission schedule for Govt/ Govt Aided/ University Maintained /Self-Financing
Colleges of Education in Haryana.
- For participation in online admission process, a candidate has to register by submitting
personal data/ requisite information correctly in the online application form. On
submitting this data/ information user Id and password will be generated/ created
for use in future logins by the candidate.
- For subsequent logins, candidates will be able to login directly with their user
Id and password. Candidates should remember to logout at the end of their session
so that the details filled by them cannot be tampered with or modified by unauthorized
- Candidates are advised to record/remember their password for future logins and not
to disclose or share their password with anybody.
- It is solely the responsibility of the candidates to verify that their personal
data including Category, Subcategory, Group (Science/ Arts with Maths & Art/Commerce),
Residential Status, gender etc are consistent with documentary evidence.
- If the personal data submitted /entered by the candidates are found to be wrong
at the time verification of certificate either during reporting or at a later stage,
the allotment of seat/ provisional admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates should take a print out (hard copy) of the online application form containing
the above personal data for future use.
- For depositing of registration and counseling fee of Rs. 1000/-
for General Candidate and Rs. 625/- for SC/BC/PWD/ Spl. BC/EBPGCC candidates of
Haryana State (non-refundable), visit website http://hbed2013.org,
http://hbed2013.net and click on ‘Payment’ and
generate E-slip of bank of your choice for cash payment or select any other mode
of payment available on above website for the deposition of registration and counseling
- The Bank charges shall be paid by the candidate @ Rs. 6/- through
challan form, Rs. 12/- + service tax through internet banking. However, the bank
will not charge any amount, if the payment is made through debit/credit card (Please
check the website for detail).
- For fee paid in cash in the bank the payment status of the candidate will be updated
on the website with in 48 hours of fee deposition in bank. Candidate can fill his/
her choices after updation of fee payment status.
- Last date for payment of Registration-cum-counseling fee for Phase-I,
(for Govt/ Govt Aided/ University Maintained Colleges of Education) and
Phase-II (for B.Ed. course under SELF FINANCING SCHEME colleges only) is
as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule.
- Remember you have paid your registration-cum-counseling fee before proceeding for
online counseling, otherwise your allotted seat can be CANCELLED at any stage and
candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat.
C. Online Choice Filling & Locking
D. Indicative seat Availability (Mock Counseling)
- For phase-I and phase-II online choice filling & locking by the candidate can
be done as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule for Govt/ Govt Aided/
University Maintained /Self-Financing Colleges of Education in Haryana.
- If the fee is paid by a candidate through intenet banking/credit card/debit card,
then the choice filling open will be activated immediately otherwise the candidate
has to wait for next day to get the option activated.
- Candidates are advised to go through the updated list of Colleges of Education in
Haryana on the website http://hbed2013.org,
and should prepare a list of Colleges in order of preference in which they are interested
in seeking admission.
- Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in order of preference as they
- Candidates are allowed to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices
and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
- All the candidates must lock their final choices as per key dates mentioned in the
- Candidates will not be able to unlock their choices once they are locked.
- If candidate fail to explicitly lock their choices by the last date, their last
saved choices will be automatically locked and allotment will be done on this basis.
- Candidate must take a print out of their locked choices. This print out has to be
signed and submitted at the time of reporting for admission.
- Registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same cannot be
considered for admission and seat allotment.
Based on the number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices before
the key dates mentioned in the admission schedule, the system will be able to provide
an idea of the seats that candidates may be offered in phase-I for Govt/ Govt Aided/
University Maintained Colleges of Education and for phase-II for B.Ed. course in
Self Financing Scheme Colleges only. The indicative seat availability will
be displayed on the websites
as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule. Candidates are advised to
visit the websites http://hbed2013.org,
for this purpose. The final allotment of seat, in the allotment rounds may be different
than the indicative seat availability.
E. Online Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per admission
schedule as mentioned in different phases.
- The allotment result will be available on the websites http://hbed2013.org,
http://hbed2013.net. Individual allotment letters will not be sent
to the candidates. However, candidates may get a print out of the
allotment details from the above websites.
- Candidates who are allotted seats will have to personally report to the allotted
- Seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment
- Registered candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
- Eligible candidates for allotment against vacant seats fall into one of the following
Group–I: Candidates who reported at the allotted college
after first round of seat allotment and opted for all the choices of preference
higher than the currently allotted seat (auto upgradation) to be considered in the
Group–II: Registered candidates who were not allotted any
seats in the first round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who, at any stage, cancel their provisional admission will not be considered
for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Also, if candidates fail to satisfy the
minimum educational qualifications prescribed, their allotment of the seat shall
automatically stand cancelled and such candidates will not be considered for the
subsequent round(s) of counseling.
Candidates opting for auto upgradation shall automatically forego his/ her claim
on the seat previously allotted
Similar procedure will be used in the subsequent round(s) of the seat allotment.
F. Reporting at Allotted College/Institute
- The outcome of the different rounds of seat allotment will be displayed on the websites
(as per admission schedule). Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the
candidates by the university.
- All the candidates who get an allotment should take print out of this provisional
seat allotment and will report to the allotted College/Institute as per specified
reporting dates for taking admission, failing which their seat allotment shall stand
cancelled. Also, they will not be considered for further rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration
and counselling fee receipt for verification alongwith provisional allotment letter,
a signed print out of their online application form, their locked choices generated
from the website at the time of reporting.
- At the time of reporting if documents are found correct on verification and the
fee is paid (as mentioned in the prospectus) by the candidate, then a provisional
admission letter generated online will be issued to the candidate by the concerned
college. The candidate shall check all the entries in this provisional admission
letter and should sign it and preserve it for further reference.
- At the time of reporting if documents are found correct on verification and candidate
opt for auto upgradation, then a provisional auto up-gradation letter generated
online will be issued to the candidate by the concerned college. The candidate shall
check all the entries in this provisional auto up-gradation letter and should sign
it and preserve it for further reference.
- The allotment of their seats is liable to be cancelled, if the personal data viz.
Category, Sub-category, Group (Group-I Science & Arts with Maths Group-II Arts
& Commerce) residential status (Bonafide Residents of Haryana or All India Category),
percentage of marks in qualifying examination, gender etc. submitted by the candidates
at the time of registration is found to be wrong at time of verification of the
original certificates at allotted Institutes, But, if the candidate is found to
be eligible after the correction in personal data, the candidate may be considered
for subsequent rounds of counseling, if any, against the vacancies only.
- If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him/ her,
which is found to be incorrect or false at any stage then his/ her admission shall
be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/ her shall be forfeited. The
University/ College/ Institute may take further action, as deemed fit, against the
candidate in accordance with law.
- The allotment of the seats to candidates who do not report within the stipulated
period to the allotted college will be cancelled and these candidates will not be
considered in the seats allotment in the subsequent rounds
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates/
Documents/Testimonials alongwith two sets of duly attested photocopies of these
with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate /
Document /Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution, will forfeit his/her
claim to admission.
- Qualifying Examination i.e. Bachelor Degree and /or Master's Degree or Shastri Degree
3-year (with or without English)/ Acharya Degree two year. The candidate will bring
the DMCs of all the years of Bachelor and Master Degree or Shastri/Acharya Degree.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed
- Character Certificate:
(a) Regular Candidates: The
candidates who have passed their qualifying exam from College/Department as regular
students are required to submit the Character Certificate as per Annexure-XIV.
(b) Private Candidates: Male
candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should
submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a Notary Public.
(c) Gaps in study: Male candidate
who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying exam., must furnish
a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper or certificate
from the employer (if in the service) and should also furnish separately the character
certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure-XI, if applicable: Candidates, who have passed
their qualifying examination from a university located in the State of Haryana will
be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates
of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members
of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations
as per Annexure-XII, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable.
- Backward Class Certificate as per Annexure-VI, if applicable and affidavit as per
- Special backward Classes certificate as per Annexure-VI-A.
- Economically Backward Persons in General Category Certificate as per Annexure-VI-B.
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates as per Annexure-VIII,
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom
Fighters as per Annexure-IX, if applicable.
- Certificate from Ex-Servicemen of Indian Deference Services or Para-Military Forces-Annexure-X.
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form alongwith their locked Choice.
- All Original documents, 04 latest passport size photographs and 02 sets of attested
photo-copies of all applicable documents/testimonials/certificates must be brought
at the time of reporting.
- The original certificates shall be returned back after verification by the
- 2 sets of attested copies of certificates/documents/testimonials will be verified
& signed by the Principal or his authorized representative & will be retained
for registration purposes in the University.
- If the original certificates are not in Hindi/ English, duly certified Hindi/ English
version/ translation of such certificates will be required.
News & Events